Underworld Rafting: Is a “Cave Rafting Adventure” in the Paparoa National Park. Located in Charleston.
Underworld Rafting is a cave rafting adventure in the Paparoa National Park.
We take a train through primeval rainforest and explore a calcitic paradise in one of New Zealand’s largest caves.
Experience amazing stalactites and stalagmites formations before descending to the lower levels of the cave to float through the most incredible glow-worm lit grottoes.
We exit via the awe-inspiring "Ananui" exit and have fun bouncing down the small but fun filled Nile River rapids.
- Allow four hours from our Charleston Base.
- You must be older than 10-years to take part in this tour.
- Water confidence is required.
- Suitable for waterproof cameras only.
- Swimwear and a towel required.
- We photograph your trip with free downloads.
LocationSH6, Charleston 7892, New Zealand
Paparoa National Park Department of Conservation Visitor Centre
Call in and see what Punakaiki and the Paparoa National Park has to offer.Learn more