Tourism New Zealand event held in Singapore 29-31 August 2022. Kiwi Link Asia 2022 will be the first major in-person Tourism New Zealand trade event in Asia since the start of the pandemic.
Tourism New Zealand (TNZ) is pleased to invite representatives of the New Zealand tourism industry to participate in Kiwi Link Asia 2022. taking place in Singapore from the 29th to the 31st of August 2022.
Kiwi Link Asia 2022 is one of the first events that supports Tourism New Zealand’s integrated strategy in Asia on trade events.
Kiwi Link Asia 2022 provides a unique opportunity for representatives of the New Zealand tourism industry to participate to educate and establish business relationships with key travel partners from Singapore, Malaysia, India, Japan and South Korea.
Kiwi Link Asia 2022 includes one-on-one appointments with product managers and networking opportunities at official event functions.
- 20-April-2022 Prospectus uploaded
- 2-May-2022 Registration opens
- 13-May-2022 Registration closes
- 27-May-2022 New Zealand delegation confirmed
- 30-May-2022 New Zealand delegation invoiced
- 24-Jun-2022 Participation fee payment due
- 1-July-2022 Registration cancellation penalty begins
- 29-31-Aug-2022 Kiwi Link Asia 2022